The Holidaymaker agrees:-
All conditions may be assumed to apply only for the period for which the renter has rented the property unless otherwise stated.
- To leave the property at the end of the holiday in a clean and tidy condition. Extra cleaning costs incurred may be borne by the holidaymaker.
- To ensure the property is locked securely when unoccupied.
- To bear the cost of replacement, or replace with equivalent items, any items (including soaked/damaged mattresses) that are damaged or broken
- To use the property solely for its intended use as holiday accommodation
- To limit the occupation to the number indicated in the written booking correspondence.
- Not to bring pets except by prior agreement, and to keep any such pets under strict control. Pets may not be left unattended in the property. Pets are not allowed in bedrooms or on Furniture.
- To vacate the property at the end of the let
- That any disputes will be settled under Scots law
- That a booking will be considered firm once a deposit has been accepted and confirmed
- To pay a deposit of 20% (min.£80) on booking (returnable if booking not accepted)
- To pay the balance of rent due 6 weeks in advance of the holiday date
- In the event of cancellation please notify us immediately by phone AND letter. Cancellations within the 6 weeks prior to the let incur full rental cost unless re-letting is possible. In the event of cancellation by the renter due to unforeseen circumstances a full Re-imbursement will be made
- To notify the renter immediately of any serious damage/incident to he property or its contents